This afternoon we took a little road trip to Brandon to visit some family. After a delicious supper, we took a walk to the playground at a local school. The school had just finished fundraising like crazy to fund their new playground equipment:

This was a new location to Dillon and he loved checking out the different play structures.
We stopped at McDonalds on our way home, so Dillon could check out the new play structure. Last time we stopped in, it was under renovations and he was so disappointed. Thankfully this time around it was open.
Dillon added a new smurf to his collection:

Tomorrow: Technology
2 comments:
I love new play structures. It is crazy how much fundraising goes into buying them. The school I teach at did fundraising for years to buy the new equipment that was put in the year I started at the school.
Isn't it nuts how much fundraising needs to be done? The school that Dillon will be attending in fall is also fundraising for new equipment. Might as well jump into the fundraising game with both feet. Want to buy a chocolate bar? Lol.
Post a Comment