Sunday, August 21, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 21: Pretty Pattern
























Pretty pattern: this pattern is from our shower curtain. It was tough to find a pattern cause I'm not much of a pattern kinda girl. I think 98% of my clothes are solids actually. Not that I don't like a nice pattern, I just don't gravitate towards them. We painted the bathroom a similar green to what's on the shower curtain, which I really like. :)

Tomorrow: Trees

3 comments:

Pamela said...

lol! My photo is a shower curtain too! Also, my bathroom is almost that same shade of green!

Sonya said...

This is getting stranger and stranger - lol!

Pamela said...

I know eh? On Day 24 (I have all my photo posts already scheduled to post on the morning of that day) I have the walls in my bathroom in the picture so you'll have to take a peek