Technology. Oh how I love it. I may not have the latest and the greatest, but I absolutely love a lot of my technology gadgets. I rather fond of my phone (hello texting!), my laptop (got to stay in touch with my peeps!) and my digital camera (my third arm). These are a few of my favorite things.
The picture I chose to take today is of our internet "receiver" or whatever the correct term is. It receives a high speed satellite signal that enables me to enjoy high speed internet, rather than dial-up, which is what we used for quite a while after we moved here. Regular high speed internet is not yet available in our neck of the woods, although a few miles from here that is not the case.

While I love the peace and quiet that living off the beaten path gives, I also like to enjoy the conveniences that we enjoyed living in town. And now I have both. I am an internet addict.
Tomorrow: Faceless Self Portrait
No comments:
Post a Comment