Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blessed

We had some photos taken in late June by Ravenshoe Photographics. I love the way they turned out and was surprised that we got any decent shots with the tantrums we dealt with in the process. I cannot wait to enlarge some of these and put them on the wall.






And because I can't resist a good sale, I ordered my Christmas cards yesterday! Black's was offering 50 5x7's for $5! So I whipped up a card and ordered them last night, just under the wire. Now we wait for the wish book! ;)

7 comments:

Candice said...

What fantastic shots!

Fit the Piece said...

Great pictures. The blue looks so striking on you! Oh, and the boys are cute, too!!

Tara said...

Those are great pictures! I agree, the blue looks very striking and enhances the pics a lot!

Sonya said...

Thanks ladies!

Kiandra said...

Great shots! I love that blue on you too!

Pamela said...

again, me! oops!

Sonya said...

Lol Pam! I was a little confused! :)