A window from an old barn. On Devin's parents yard actually. I told my father-in-law that if the day ever came that they would get rid of the barn, I'd like a window or two. He popped it out and gave it to me, on the spot. Now...what to do with it? It's a little big for a picture frame. Not sure if I want to do a different finish on it or not. Suggestions??
Tomorrow: After dark
3 comments:
I'd hang it on your wall just like that. I love it. Or you could put a padded bulletin board behind each pane... or hand small pictures within each pane....
Or hang it on a fence outside or hang it on lattice behind some hosta which I've done with mine. I have several in my house here that I have plans to use it as a photo frame someday. With your scrapbooking talent, you will be able to come up with something fantastic so I'll wait until you do & then copy your ideas!!
Thanks for the ideas! Might have to tackle it once the cabin fever sets in this winter.
Post a Comment