
This is something I made last fall, for Reid. I had intended it for a Christmas gift, but never actually gave it to him. I guess there's always this year. :)
It's a color book.

Each page is a collage of different pictures I've taken, with a color theme for each page.

I print each page as a 4 x 6 photo, put them back to back and get them laminated.

I guess there was a reason behind all these random pictures I'd taken. It was fun to look back through the years and find the right colors for the page I was working on.

I punched a hole in the corner of each page and put a binder ring through to hold them all together, making a book.
7 comments:
Wow, Sonya, that is awesome. I really liked how you did that...you could sell that:)
Thanks Loretta...you think so? It's fun to think of the different things you can create with the Storybook Creator program.
That's so cool.
Absolutely amazing!! You could also publish it as a blurb book. There's a place where you can also it to be viewed and advertised and people can buy it.
That is Awesome!!! Love it!!!
This is just adorable. You did a beautiful job!
I totally agree. You could sell these!
Post a Comment