This morning, the boys and I attended the Fairholme Colony garage and bake sale. It's the third year I've attended and I'm always glad I went. So much to see. They have numerous blankets and quilts for sale:
Beautiful flower beds are everywhere.
I'm always sure to grab a dozen or two of their Saturday buns...so delicious and soft.
Because you just never know when you might need a hutterite dress.
3 comments:
So badly wanted to go again & wear my Hutterite dress I bought last year but it just didn't work out for me to go. Hopefully next year.
I was looking for you! There was another sale at Good Hope Colony, which is close by, but I didn't stop there. My boys were done garage saleing by then! But a friend of mine did find herself a dress there. I think they're growing in popularity. ;)
Thanks for the virtual tour. Hated to miss it.
Post a Comment