- A day spent with Dillon, in the city, just the two of us
- A Grandma willing to take Reid for the day
- Shopping...do I really need to say more?
- A dreaded dentist appointment for Dillon, ending well. He had a second abscess tooth pulled today. The first was so traumatizing for both of us, that I haven't even brought myself to blog about it because I don't want to "go there" again. Sigh. I tear up just telling people about it. Short story...freezing didn't take, they yanked it out anyway (yes literally) and didn't bat an eye at the kid bawling with a mouth full of blood. Is this really how we do dentistry these days? Anyway...back to the good things :)
- An awesome children's dentist
- New Target store visited
- Costco conquered during a not-insane part of the day and picked up my Christmas cards there at a great price!
- Bulk Barn! Dillon's request
- A few Christmas gifts bought
- A very blustery day in the city, clearing up for the drive home
- An evening with no plans
- A husband that is home! We are still into our corn harvest so the combine still rolls if possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment