Monday, November 7, 2011

First Snow

This morning we woke up to a yard covered with snow. Although I'm not a big fan of winter, I always enjoy the first snowfall. Everything looks so pretty.

Dillon couldn't resist heading outside, before he'd even had breakfast. I bundled up Reid shortly afterward, and we joined him. Although he protested to almost every piece of winter clothing I put on him.


Much of the snow has melted away already. Dillon has hopes for a day home from school tomorrow, due to the snow, but I'm afraid his wish will more than likely not come true. I was asleep this morning when he comes into my bed and asks "is the bus going to tip over?". I assured him the bus would be just fine with the little bit of snow that we've gotten.
Today was a good day just to stay put. With the busy weekend I had, I was more than ok to hang out with two of my favorite little men. Maybe tomorrow I'll be productive. ;)

No comments: